AIM
acswipe

Cowardly Terrorism Cowardly Terrorism

Not on the top list

I agree it was a horrible act, but this movie doesn't belong on the top 50 list. Sorry...
(I'll probably get killed for saying that)

Something Something

Keep it up

It's a sad fact that people can't appreciate all the edges of newground. I mean, isn't it horrible that maybe once in awhile you stumble across a flash that has meaning? Something that you might think about and think about the author's message?
Whatever
i appreciate this fine art of flash. Keep it up, this flash has some really good quality to it.

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

some good stuff

nice clean drawings
You've got sum skills....
Defiently like that notepad look, gives it a nice touch
Keep em commiing!

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Doesn't deserve this...

Man do I have to vote a '0' everyday to get this damn thing off the top charts?
It's fun the first time...but to be on the top 50?
Keeblur for number one for LIFE!
-Josh-
j/k, XIAOXIAO No. 4 and 3 belong on the top of the list. How could you even compare it to mini putt?

kill the village people kill the village people

Subliminal messaging sucks

You would have gotten a good rating, but the subliminal messaging is insulting. People should vote a high score because they like it. Because you relied on lame tactics, you deserve a lame score. Screw you, you get a "X"

6 more dead babie uses 6 more dead babie uses

Mu-hahaha

You people need to loosen up. If this is the sickest thing you've seen on newgrounds...well it looks like you haven't been here very long.

This is top quality stuff, keep it comming.

The world needs lot of more ideas. There's nothing more great then inventive ideas for proper recyling of all those aborted babies. We just can't keep filling the landfills with more and more babies.